In the last few decades, everything has upgraded in a dramatic way and the same with the cameras. You will hardly see any SLR Camera now, as the digital SLR camera has become a necessity of this modern era. When it comes to buying DSLR cameras, a large variety is available in the market.
People now prefer a DSLR camera over a compact digital camera due to the functionality and performance of these cameras. The picture quality of DSLR cameras is much excellent than compact ones that make it a better choice. A variety of cameras for beginners to professionals can be found in the market at different prices based on features and quality.
As a DSLR camera is not a few bucks buy, it is very important that you buy the right product according to your requirement. To you find the right product, we have reviewed some of the best DSLR camera 2021; these cameras differ in features but are of great quality.
Top 11 Best DSLR camera 2021
1. Nikon D850 – Best Nikon Dslr Camera 2021
Nikon D850 is on the top of the list because of its striking features and unrivaled performance. This Nikon DSLR camera comes with a combination of high speed and performance that makes it one of the top DSLR cameras 2021.
With high nodes of speed, incredible image quality, remarkable performance, quick burst rate, and solid magnesium alloy body equipped with a weather-resistant coating, makes this camera a full-fledged professional camera.Quick Features
- 7 MP resolution: At the heart of this camera, it has a full-frame CMOS image sensor that offers a 45.7 megapixels resolution along with no optical low-pass filter.
- 4k video and 8k time lapse: This is the first Nikon camera that can shoot 4k videos. Plus, this camera is able to capture 8k resolution images with maximum detail for time-lapse movie creation.
- Tilting touchscreen: With this weather-sealed camera that offers ISO 64 mode, this camera can fulfill any photographer’s needs. It has a 3.2 tilted touch screen; it makes it easy for you to take a shot from high or low angles.
2. Canon EOS 5D – Best Canon Dslr Camera 2021
Canon Cameras are considered one of the best cameras due to their functionality and usability. Canon EOS 5D is the choice of a large number of professionals and enthusiasts with its remarkable features. The design of this camera is very much identical to its predecessors but is much more upgraded.
The Canon EOS 5D is best for people who want to get reliability and performance in one unit. There is no alternative to this camera, but it has room for improvements such as a movable screen. It is one of the best DSLR for video 2021. Following are some of the key features of this camera.Quick Features
- Friendly Interface: The touch screen interface of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is very easy to use and understand. The camera also allows the selection of the Autofocus area.
- Full Frame Sensor: The Full-frame CMOS sensor allows high quality still images and 4k resolution video clips. The sensor records up to 30.4 Megapixels frame, which is quite good for cinematic-like shooting.
- Usability and Grip: The functions are features that are easy to access, and easy-grip allows one-hand operation. The still image captured from the 4K video clip is saved in an 8.8 million pixel file, making its quality extraordinary.
3. Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX
When it comes to the best entry-level DSLR 2021, the Nikon d3500 is top of the list. It is a budget-friendly camera when compared to other products of its family. Nikon is known for manufacturing high quality and featureful cameras, and the D3500 is one of them.
The Nikon D3500 is not so upgraded when compared to its older model D3400 but better than it. As it is a beginner’s camera and is very affordable, professional features should not be expected.Quick Features
- Light Weight: Nikon D3500 is one of the lightest weight cameras; it weighs only 415g. The cameras are not too heavy but can tire the arms when using for longer sessions and not exceeds 500 g even if you carry extra batteries.
- Guide Mode: Unlike most DSLR cameras, the Nikon d3500 comes with guide mode for beginners. If you are new to photography and not so much acquainted with cameras, there cannot be any other better choice than this.
- Easy Grip: The Nikon d3500 is not a high-end camera, but the camera is designed very intelligently for easy use. The easy-grip allows you to capture more creative shots without worrying about dropping the camera from your hand.
4. Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera
If you are looking for a professional but affordable DSLR camera, you should have a look at NIKON D750. It is one of the most noteworthy cameras with its remarkable features and usability. It comes with all the features that can be expected from a high-end product.
The camera comes with a movable screen for capturing creative images and video. The design of the Nikon D750 is very ergonomic that makes it a choice for a large number of users around the globe. This Nikon DSLR camera model is compatible with most of the lenses that are being commonly used.Quick Features
- CMOS Sensor: The Nikon d750 comes with a 24megapixel full-frame sensor that allows capturing high image quality. When compared to other products of this price range, it is the best feature of this camera.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: The camera comes with built-in Wi-Fi technology for faster data transfer. It can be used with compatible iOS or Android devices and need a utility application to be installed on the device.
- Compact Design: When we have a look at its design, it is very compact, lightweight, and ergonomic. Its slim and sleek design makes it the choice of many photographers, and carbon fiber thermoplastic gives it a durable feel.
5. Nikon D780 – Best Nikon Dslr Camera 2021
If you want to use a variety of lenses with your camera, there cannot be any other better choice than Nikon D780. It is a professional level camera with all required pro features. The image processing is faster than any other DSLR camera as everything pes instantly.
It is one of the latest cameras by Nikon and is considered the most featureful camera. The camera is capable of shooting 2K ultra High Definition videos and still images. If you need a camera for your professional use, you should have a look at its features that are discussed below.Quick Features
- ISO Range: The ISO of Nikon D780 ranges from 100 to 51200, which is best for professional photography. The higher ISO range allows you to capture high-quality images in a too dark or bright light environment.
- Movable Screen: Unlike most cameras, the Nikon d780 comes with a flip-able screen for perfect shots. The movable screen allows you to shoot with perfection when the camera has to be kept at height or lower than usual.
- Fast Processing Speed: The image processing is very fast and allows live view. The shutter speed is also very impressive and highly like by professional photographers; it depends on the settings you do for shooting in a different environment.
6. Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
Canon EOS 6D is one of the first budget-friendly cameras by Canon, is an older model but the choice of many beginners. Its affordable price makes it a choice for novice photographers as its interface is very basic and easy to understand.
The Canon EOS 6D does not come with so many features; its price is the major factor. It is considered the best midrange DSLR 2021 for its easy usability and all basic features. It comes with a 26 MP full-frame sensor that is capable of capturing high-quality images and videos.Quick Features
- Compact Design: The design of Canon 6f Mark 2 is very compact and lightweight making it easier to carry. Its ergonomic design prevents arm or wrist aches during long shooting sessions.
- Affordable: The Canon EOS 6d mark 2 is an affordable DSLR Camera and a priority for novice photographers. When the price is compared to other products of the same features, it will be the best choice if you are low on budget.
- Vari-angle Screen: The vari-angle screen is one of the best features of this camera and cannot be expected at its price. It allows you to capture intense angles with perfection; this feature is no found in beginner’s cameras.
7. Pentax K-50 16MP Digital SLR Camera
The Pentax K-50 is an entry-level digital SLR camera and is considered the best DSLR 2021 for its price.
It comes with a 16 MP APS-C CMOS sensor that provides a great balance between the image quality and its resolution. It has all the basic features that a beginner will need but also has some pro features such as 51200 ISO speed.
Calling Pentax k-50 the best digital camera 2021 will not be wrong, as its usability is the same as a digital camera but better in terms of image quality and settings. Users can send images directly to the smartphone with its EYE-Fi technology; images can also be resized before transmission.Quick Features
- Shake Reduction: The camera comes with a Shake reduction mechanism for stable still images. This feature is not even found in high-end cameras; keep in the list of best cameras 2021.
- Weather-Sealed: Unlike its predecessor, the Pentax K-50 is weather sealed, which means you can capture quality images even in rain and dust winds. Dust resistance allows sharp image quality when using other lenses.
- Striking look: The design is very attractive and very efficient as it allows one-hand operation. One can shoot from different angles and levels without worrying about dropping the camera.
8. Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera
If you are looking for a DSLR camera with lens interchangeability, have a look at Sony 168 translucent DSLR camera.
It comes with translucent mirror technology for capturing high speed shooting images. It is a lightweight camera with only 690 grams of weight.
It is a compactly designed DSLR camera but has many features keeping in the list of the best DSLR camera 2021. It comes with a weather-sealed body to keep capturing in rain or dusty environments. Its firm grip is highly liked by experts and increases the efficiency of the photographer.
Quick Features:Quick Features
- Build and design: The Sony a68 is a very keenly designed DSLR camera with only 690 grams of weight. The firm grip allows easy capturing at different levels and heights. All the material used for its manufacturing is of high-quality.
- Tiltable Screen: The screen is tiltable that ley you shoot like professionals. The screen can be tilted to any angle, so you don’t have to struggle to see the screen, a great feature in an entry-level camera.
- Built-in Stabilization: The Sony a68 comes with built-in stabilization, making it a great choice for beginners. It is a great feature that prevents the chance of missing some beautiful shot due to non-stabilization.
9. Canon DSLR Camera EOS 90D
The Canon EOS 60D is a general-purpose but feature-packed camera. If you want to improve your photography skill, you should have a look at the Canon EOS 60D DSLR camera. The camera is very easy to use, and functions can be understood by beginners.
It comes with a 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor for high quality and sharp images. The camera is capable of capturing 4k Ultra HD videos at 30 fps, making it best for video capturing. You can also turn our digital camera into a webcam with its utility software.Quick Features
- Continuous Shooting: The Canon ESO 60 D allows capturing high-quality images with a rate of 10 frames per second. This feature makes it best for shooting action or sports events, so you never miss any shot.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity: The Canon EOS 60 D comes with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for sharing videos/images and using the camera remotely. Usually, this feature does not come in entry-level DSLR Cameras.
- 4K UHD video: You can capture 4k UHD videos; most entry-level cameras are not capable of it. This feature makes it the best camera when compared to other products of its family.
10. Canon EOS Rebel T7i Digital SLR Camera
The canon EOS rebel T7i is a DSLR camera just like its predecessor but has been upgraded in many terms such as senor. It comes with all the pro features at an affordable price.
The canon ESO rebel features a Dual Pixel Autofocus system for smoother video capturing and still images.
There is very little change in controls when compared to its predecessor T6i and only comes in black color. This camera only comes with the body and is compatible with a commonly used lens. Following are some features of this camera.Quick Features
- Dual Autofocus: The Canon EOS Rebel T7i features dual pixel autofocus for smoother operation. This feature helps in capturing sharp images and videos during the live view and like by many experts.
- Light Weight: When the features of Canon EOS Rebel t7i are compared to its size, the camera only weighs around 600 grams along with the battery inside; this makes long shooting sessions easy.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The Camera comes with Built-in Wi-Fi for faster imager transmission and controlling the camera remotely. This feature allows saving files remotely and great for longer video shootings.
11. Nikon D500 DX-Format Digital SLR
Canon D500 is a professional DSLR camera with all features that can be expected from a real professional camera.
This camera is the choice of many wildlife photographers due to its remarkable features and functionalities.
It is a bit older model but has greater performance than some latest technology cameras. The design is not very compact but also not too bulky. It comes with 153 point Autofocus for professional still images and videos. Following are the key features of Canon d500 that you must go through.Quick Features
- Best for Value: The Canon d500 not too hefty nor too cheap, making it a good choice for beginners to professionals. In its price range, there cannot be any other better choice than Canon D500.
- ISO Range: In the Canon D500, the ISO ranges from 100 to 1640000, which means you can capture quality images in an extremely low light environment. This feature is loved by many professionals.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: It comes with Built-in Wi-Fi for image transfer and controlling the camera remotely. This feature is best for wildlife and sports photographers; unlike Bluetooth connectivity, WIfi allows faster transmissions.
Buying Guide For Best DSLR Camera 2021
A large variety of DSLR cameras is available in the market, and every product is greater than the other. It can be very puzzling to choose from so many choices. We have created a buying that will help you know how to choose a DSLR camera according to your requirements.
As the camera is different in many terms, such as quality, features, and functions, that is why proper knowledge is very important before buying one. A DSLR camera is an expensive investment; therefore, one should be very keen when making a choice.
All the above-reviewed products are of great quality, but the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the best amongst them. It has all the required features for professional-level photography and allows real 4K UHD video quality. It could be very expensive for novice photographers; the products also include budget-friendly DSLR cameras.