Hey coffee lovers! winter is here, the season to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. But wait, are you finding it difficult to have a perfect cup of coffee because of not so good coffee grinder? So here we are with the best coffee grinder for French press.
If you didn’t get a perfect coffee grinder this year yet, then don’t waste more time go and get your best coffee grinder 2020 now. Are you listening to the term “French Press” for the first time? Let me tell you, what this magical grinder is.
This is the best method to make a perfect cup of coffee that would surely take you to haven and more surprisingly this brewing method is being used from the centuries.
Yes, it is true that for a perfect cup of coffee the coffee beans should be of high quality, but if your grinder or brewing method is not correct, then the most expensive coffee beans could also go wasted. So, it is crucial to have the best coffee grinder for French press.
The French press coffee is smooth, rich and indulgent. It is the best-flavored coffee you have ever tasted.
So, if you want your taste buds to have such a wonderful taste then without wasting a second go and get your brand-new best coffee grinder for French press 2020.
The method is very simple you could master it within a week with less effort. Don’t worry guys in this article we will tell you about the best coffee grinder for French press.
If we talk about the method, all you have to do is to take one tablespoon of freshly ground and roasted coffee beans. Boil the water and allow it to cool down. Pour has water into your French press and allows the coffee to bloom.
Add remaining water and wait for the coffee to steep. Press the plunger gently using just the weight of your hand and the best cup of coffee is ready to bloom your taste buds.
Now let’s talk about the best coffee grinder for French press available in the market.
- 1. Hand Ground Precision Manual Coffee Grinder
- 2. Javapresse manual coffee grinder
- 3. Khaw- Fee HG1B manual coffee grinder with a conical ceramic burr
- 4. Secura SCG-903B Electric Coffee Grinder
- 5. Capresso 560.01 infinity conical burr
- 6. Bodum Bistro Burr grinder
- 7. Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky Espresso coffee grinder
- 8. Kitchen aid KCG0702OB Burr coffee grinder
- Buying Guide – Best Coffee Grinder for French Press
- Types of coffee grinder
1. Hand Ground Precision Manual Coffee Grinder
Hand ground precision manual coffee grinder is one of the best coffee grinder for French press. It is the best quality hand coffee grinder because coffee beans ground by hands tastes better with the perfect aroma.
As it has the most comfortable hand crank that makes grinding easy. Moreover, the adjustable rind selector with 15 settings allows it to make a perfect grinding with greater ease and consistency.
Also, it allows you to have hassle free grinding with a conical ceramic burr mill which lasts 5 times longer than stainless steel.
The best thing about this best coffee grinder for French press is durability, portability, and quietness.
Furthermore, when it gives you full coverage warranty what holds you back from buying this amazing coffee grinder for French press.Quick Features
- Consistency: Its stainless-steel cutters are consistent and grind even the smallest particle of your coffee bean to give you a pure blend.
- Adjustable grind selector: The adjustable grind selector allows you to have precise control over the coarseness of your coffee grind.
- Easy to use: the easy crank of this best coffee grinder for French press allows you to enjoy each part of coffee preparation including grinding.
- Portability: The portability durability and quietness of this best manual coffee grinder adds up to its remarkable qualities.
- Wide mouth hopper: you don’t need to stop and reload the grinder again and again because of its wide mouth hopper that can fill with enough coffee beans for everyone.
- Manual: No need for electricity because it is manual and can be used anywhere anytime with great ease.
- Portable, durable and quite friend.
- Easy to handle and use
- No need of batteries
- Easy to set up and tear down.
- Stainless steel with the course-wide mouth.
- Sometimes tiring
This manual coffee grinder has a built-in adjustable grind selector with 18 rates that provide you 100% precision control over your beverage.
As it is manual, so you don’t have to worry about electricity or batteries thus you can also take it with you anywhere anytime because it is portable ability.
The javapresse manual coffee grinder is easy and comfortable to use as its removable hand crank allows you to grind the coffee beans peacefully without any noise.
Made with Japanese technology having ceramic combo burrs which are more efficient than stainless steel blades this is the best coffee grinder for French press so what are you waiting for go get your javapresse manual coffee grinder and have the perfect coffee back in your life.Quick Features
- Adjustable grind selector: the perfect adjustable grind selector with 18 readings gives you the precise control over the grinding process.
- Take it anywhere: As it is portable, you can take it anywhere with you moreover it is manual, so you don’t have to worry about electricity availability and batteries.
- Hand crank: The comfortable and removable hand crank allows you to enjoy every part of the coffee preparation including grinding as it is easy and more satisfying to grind manually.
- Japanese technology: Blades are made of Japanese technology which is far better than stainless steels.
- Setup and tear down: you can easily set up this best manual grinder for grinding or tear down for cleaning and washing.
- Built in the adjustable grinder.
- Manual, no need of batteries
- Easy to handle and grind beans.
- Slim takes less space.
- Japanese technology blades.
- Sometimes tiring
- Fewer beans are accommodated.
3. Khaw- Fee HG1B manual coffee grinder with a conical ceramic burr
As we all know that freshly ground coffee beans give the best flavor and richness that coffee lovers crave.
Thanks to Khaw- Fee manual coffee grinder that gives you freshly ground roasted coffee for a perfect cup of coffee. As it is made of ceramic and stainless steel, you don’t have to worry about its durability.
It is made to last longer moreover its hand crank coffee mill is so comfortable to handle and use addition to that it is super silent and won’t disturb your loved ones while they are sleeping.
Most of all the adjustable grinder and its infinite grinding level allows you to have your perfect coarse blend.
And when it comes to warranty, it can be your lifetime friend and super easy to use and handle so what are you waiting for go get your best coffee grinder for French press and enjoy the best cup of coffee ever.Quick Features
- Adjustable grind: The adjustable grind provides you the best coarse blend according to your choice.
- Manual: As it is manual, so you don’t have to worry about batteries and electricity.
- Hand crank: the adjustable hand crank allows you to comfortably grind your coffee beans and enjoy every step of coffee preparation.
- Durable: your lifetime durable friend who is super silent and comfortable to handle.
- Stainless steel: the stainless and ceramic burr adds up to its efficiency.
- Manual, no need of batteries
- Adjustable portafilter.
- Portable, silent friend.
- Simple easy to handle.
- Comfortable hand crank.
- Sometimes tiring
- Fewer beans are accommodated
Best electric coffee grinder secure SCG-903B has 17 grind selections for your perfect coarse blend of the French press.
Moreover, the quantity control dial from 2 to 12 cups allows you to manage the coffee cups for the total coffee cravers at one time. The automatic shut off system and on/ off button makes your task easy.
This electric grinder gives you the perfect ground coffee beans preserved with natural aroma. Besides, it’s an electric machine, but it takes less space in your counter.Quick Features
- Grind selections: the 17 readings of grind selections give you the perfect grind with the aroma.
- Quantity control: the quantity control of this electric machine provides you perfect grind for 2 to 12 cups
- Grinding mechanism: burr grinding mechanism perfectly grinds the coffee beans.
- Electric grinder: the best electric coffee grinder has an automatic shutdown system and on and off buttons for your ease.
- 17 grind size selection
- Quantity control of 2 to 12 cups.
- Burr grinding mechanism
- Automatic shutdown system
- On and off buttons for ease
- Takes less counter space.
- Not portable
- Needs electricity
The best electric coffee grinder with conical steel burrs that has advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
Its perfect wide grinding range allows you to have perfect grind according to your choice. It has 4 settings extra fine, fine, regular and coarse.
Also, it has a tight-fitting ground coffee container that contains 4 Oz. of ground coffee. The safety lock system keeps the operation safe. The best thing is that your grinder will automatically turn off if you have not locked the container to avoid any loss.
You can grind from 5 to 60 seconds according to the timer. The durable bean container is seen through and can contain 8.8 Oz. of beans.
The grinding motor grind slowly with less noise. It preserves the aroma on the slowest grinding speed, and less friction is produced.Quick Features
- Advanced technology: Grinds your coffee beans with advanced technology. The angles and shapes of steel burrs are controlled by the computer.
- Grinding range: wide grinding ranges from extremely fine to coarse.
- Coffee containers: there are two containers. The ground coffee container has the automatic lock system for the safe operation, and the bean container is see-through for maximum accommodation of beans.
- Timer: A Calculated timer for the desired grinding
- Grinder settings: the grinder has four settings for your desired cup of coffee. The settings preserve the natural aroma at the slowest speed and reduce noise and friction.
- Conical steel burrs for advanced cutting
- Wide grinding range with multiple settings
- Durable coffee containers
- Timer system
- Electric, needs batteries
- Not portable
The adjustable grinder provides the 14 settings to crush the coffee beans perfectly. Moreover, the glass container reduces the static cling of the coffee ground, and the lid keeps the beans fresh.
It features the pre-set timer that let you set the exact amount of time that you need to crush the specific amount of coffee beans. In addition to this quick grind, button speeds up the process.
It is made to be safe with its durable glass jar and friction clutch to prevent slipping. Also, the spare parts are also available in the market to be purchased separately if broken or get damaged, so you don’t have to buy the whole new set.Quick Features
- Stainless steels: burr coffee grinder crushes the beans between stainless steel to provide the best crush.
- Adjustable settings: The adjustable settings of the grinder allow you to have the desired crush of the perfect cup of coffee.
- Coffee catcher: the glass container that contains the ground coffee with natural aroma and flavor.
- Preset timer: this feature allows you to set up the proper time to crush the specific amount of coffee beans
- Durable design: contains a friction clutch to avoid slipping and a durable glass jar for ground coffee.
- Contains stainless steel conical burrs
- Adjustable grind settings
- Durable Coffee catcher
- Preset Timer
- Silicon band for grip
- Spare parts are available in the market
- Electronic needs batteries
- Not portable
7. Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky Espresso coffee grinder
One of the best coffee grinder for French press is Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky espresso coffee grinder. This electronic coffee grinder has 50mm grades grinding burr that grinds your coffee beans perfectly.
Moreover, the powerful 166-watt motor that runs quietly. Also contains the tinted hopper with appropriate capacity furthermore contains grinder with variable adjustment control.
This electric grinder can grind 7.7lbs per hour. Also features a removable metal fork to hold it in place. It grinds directly into the portafilter.
They are tested in the factories so that you can have the best coffee grinder for French pressQuick Features
- Powerful motor: contains powerful motor 166 watts which remain quit while operation, giving you the best ground coffee.
- Hopper: the tinted bean hopper keeps a ½ pound of coffee beans fresh, and you can crush it anytime.
- Adjustable grinder: features adjustable grinder for variable kinds of grinding.
- Portafilter: grinds directly into the portafilter for your ease
- Fork: contains a removable metal fork to provide a strong grip to the portafilter.
- Powerful motor
- Tinted hopper with a maximum capacity
- Adjustable grinder
- Metal fork for grip
- Electronic needs batteries
- Not portable
One of the best coffee grinder for French press that has adjustable grinding blades with 15 grind settings that grind perfectly with great consistency.
The stainless-steel cutting burrs are designed for perfect grinding according to your desire. Moreover, the glass bean hopper has the capacity of 7Oz. The grind jar is made glass that reduces the static cling of coffee beans.
It is durable as well as easy to wipe and clean after use. Its slim design allows you to put it on the countertop or in a cabinet.
For the best flavor and minimum friction, the burrs turn at 450 rpm. It contains burr grinder, handheld scoop, and burr cleaning brush.Quick Features
- Adjustable grinding blades: features adjustable grinding with 15 grinding settings for the consistent and perfect grind.
- Stainless steel burrs: the stainless-steel burrs crush the coffee beans perfectly for an excellent cup of coffee.
- Glass bean hopper and bean jar: glass bean hopper can contain 7 ounces of the coffee beans, and bean jar reduces static cling
- Die-cast metal design: the slim design allows you to store it in a cabinet or countertop.
- Low RPM Operation: to minimize the friction and to preserve the flavor burrs turn at 450 rpm.
- Controlled rate grinding
- Stainless steel burrs
- Glass bean hopper and grind jar to reduce friction cling
- Sleek, streamlined design
- Low RPM operation.
- Not portable
- Takes much space
Buying Guide – Best Coffee Grinder for French Press
Before buying the best coffee grinder for French press, you should know some important points so that you could make a better decision and can enjoy every part of coffee preparation with your new companion.
What makes the perfect grinder for French press coffee?
Here we’ll tell you some points which should be in the perfect grinder for French press coffee.
The consistency of grind
The best coffee grinder for French press should be consistent in grinding the coffee beans. The stainless-steel burrs or the conical burrs whatever it consists of should be consistent in grinding.
A poor grinder will not be consistent in grinding hence the results will not be according to your desires. You can’t have the perfect ground coffee for your French press is your grinder is not consistent in grinding.
So before buying your best coffee grinder for French press make sure that your grinder should be consistent in grinding the coffee beans so you can have the perfect course for the French press.
Keep it clean
If you are searching for the best coffee grinder for French press, try to find the one which is easy to set up and tear down because for the perfect French press your grinder should be clean.
If it remains untidy after ever use than its credibility reduces with time and will not be able to give the desired results.
There are many grinders in the market which works perfect but are not easy to tear down or set up for cleaning which means cleaning up such grinders would be a challenge. So, keep your journey easy and choose the one which is easy to clean up.
Most of the coffee grinders have the bean jars and ground coffee catcher that have static cling.
This static cling ruins the natural aroma and perfect flavor of freshly ground coffee beans which is very essential for the perfect cup of French press.
So, if you are thinking to buy the best coffee grinder for French press try to find one with the glass jars because these glass jars reduce the static cling between coffee beans.
Adjustability of the grinder
The adjustability of the coffee grinder matters a lot in making a perfect cup of French press. The grinder setting allows you to have your desired crush which may be fine, regular or extra fine.
So, check for the adjustability of the grinder before buying your best coffee grinder for French press
Types of coffee grinder
There are two types of coffee grinder in the market.
1. Manual grinders
Manual grinders allow you to crush the coffee beans manually they don’t use electricity or batteries to work thus portable and gives you the true pleasure of coffee preparation.
2. Electric grinders
These electric grinders work with electricity and are controlled by a computer. They give the precise settings for the perfect crush of the coffee beans. They have particular settings for the different kinds of grinds.
3. Stainless steel and ceramics
The burrs or blades of the grinders are made of stainless steel and ceramics. These are the qualities that ensure you that the blades of your grinder are robust and durable. So, make sure about this important factor.
So, guys, we hope that now you all understand well about the best coffee grinder for French press and now can make a better decision for the perfect grinder to have a perfect cup of coffee.
Your grinder should be consistent in grinding have stainless steel burrs or ceramic burrs should be easy to set up and tear down and should not have static cling among coffee beans.
It’s up to you to choose between a manual or electric coffee grinder but whatever you choose it should be durable so you can have it for a longer time.
Go grab your best coffee grinder for French press today and fulfill your craving for a perfect cup of coffee.