Today, we will discuss the best acoustic guitars for blues. Well, we know that many of you are thinking about what should be the best acoustic guitar so for? However, before telling you the fact of the acoustic guitars, we would like to tell you the actual truth that you can easily play blues on about any guitar.
But, the factor behind “best” acoustic guitars for blues can seriously give you some deep thoughts. Although, the best blues guitar are manufactured especially for the beginners who want to learn the magical playing tricks while playing guitar/blues.
So, that’ why, if you are looking forward to knowing the amazing qualities and facts behind the best acoustic guitar for blues, then stay connected with us. You will get to know about every inch of detail for the best acoustic guitar for blues with our top 7 products.
We make your problems easier and simpler while showing you the best acoustic guitar for blues, now choose the perfect one for yourself and enjoy the beat of every sound.
With the help of the best acoustic guitar for blues, you will be able not just to deliver a good sound but can also enhance your level of playing the guitar.
Moreover, we know that the competition is getting tough now day by day, as you can see numerous guitars for blues with different brands. But don’t you worry at all, we’ve got you satisfied with our top-rated list of the best acoustic guitar for blues.
1. Gretsch G9200 Roundneck Boxcar, Natural
The Gretsch G9200 Roundneck Boxcar is the best acoustic guitar for you which comes with a standard resonator guitar that will further provide you with a whole new tonal palette.
However, The G9200 is one of the cheap acoustic guitars that made with a mahogany top, body, and neck. Also, it has built with a rosewood fingerboard along with with with with with with with Gretsch’s hand-spun Ampli-Sonic spider cone and as well as the bridge, and all these factors working in concert to serve you up to genuine resonator tone.
This acoustic bass guitar will also give you the perfection to get an easy to play feeling without any difficulty and hassle. You will surely love to play with this great-sounding resonator, which is very easy and simple to play just like any guitar.
With the help of it’s mahogany “long-body” structure and as well as with the form of comfortable “soft V”-shaped neck, you will find a good sound comeback with this one, which is one of the good acoustic guitars ever.
However, you will also find a pair of “F” soundholes close off, which can further create the obvious good looks of this best acoustic guitar for blues.
- DESIGN: one of the best and top acoustic guitars which made with the long body style structure to provide you with enough comfortable feel.
- GREAT SOUND: with the help of this best acoustic guitar for blues, you will experience with the unique and great sound quality for sure.
- SOFT V SHAPED NECK: which will further provide you with the soft and comfortable feeling, and you will never suffer from any hand’s pains and all.
- Quality is good
- Easy to play
- Best for beginners
- The actual material isn’t strong enough.
Another, the best acoustic guitar for blues is here to excite the players with the performance and superior sound quality. You will like this best budget acoustic guitar as it gives you to experience with the melodious sound quality with the powerful response of the beat so that you can play better blues every time.
However, according to the best acoustic guitar reviews, this one is on the top of the list to satisfy people’s demands and need.
Though, the traditional dovetail system has built with this guitar with the terrifying woodworking mastery, and as well as with its best budget price tag, these things will make the guitar super fabulous and perfect for everyone.
Martin 000-15M is the best affordable acoustic guitar that provides you with the features of no-frills look.
Moreover, it has satin finishing so that you can feel a soft touch and decent looks of this best acoustic guitar for blues. 6 strings acoustic guitar which is here to double up your performance and ability to further improve your skills and techniques to play blues like a pro.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: as we know that the guitar has made with the solid construction material like Mahongay neck, Mahogany Top, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Mahogany Back and Sides.
- SOFT TO TOUCH: the material and design are super great and soft to touch so that you can put more focus on the playing techniques rather than to feel discomfort.
- GREAT SOUND: always deliver the best and outstanding sound while giving you the six strings feature to start your blues practicing now and win the performance in the end.
- Great sound delivering
- Perfect for concerts
- Superior melody
- Six strings
- Solid construction
- Durable and portable
- Not recommended for the beginners though.
The Taylor 114ce 100 Series is the best acoustic guitar for blues which comes under your budget and allow you to play like a professional.
With this best Acoustic Guitar, you will surely bring out the professional guitarist in you that will become able to novice sound professional. According to the top guitarists, this guitar will work like an all-around musical machine that is packing with some high-class components and as well as the sophisticated, classic design.
Though, with its unique and lightweight design, that will never go out of its unique style and also being able to provide you with the good time further as because it comes under a budget-friendly price tag, by which beginners can easily make up their mind to invest in this best acoustic guitar for blues.
You will also experience with the stunning clarity of the sound, which gives you with the work of art splendidly offers accurate and deep tones and as well as superb high gain sustain by which you will get the best experience of the musical gig.
- FLAWLESS BASS LEVELS: as with the help of its new and improved string design, that will create some flawless bass levels which blend perfectly to give you the optimal sound quality.
- BALANCED SOUND: with its unique bass level performance, you will find a balanced sound with this best acoustic guitar for blues.
- PERFECT HARDWARE: so the guitar has built with the perfection of hardware and electronics which helps to deliver outstanding deep bass sound.
- EASY TO PLAY: the guitar is also very easy to play as it has made with the simple design, so beginners can easily play with it.
- Improved design
- Simple to use
- Flawless bass levels
- Deep Tones
- It is a little bit heavier in weight.
4. Epiphone HUMMINGBIRD PRO Solid Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar
Made with the solid construction and material of spruce top along with the best and famous mahogany back and sides, this would have become the best acoustic guitar for blues to develop some more skills and ability to play different tones easily.
However, you will able to see Rosewood fingerboard and as well as Pearled Parallelogram inlays, which makes the guitar super strong and reliable for beginners.
Although, we love this blue acoustic guitar which has come with some obvious features like its 60s looking design and simple to play strings will make you able to hold the guitar like a pro guitarist.
Also, the unique looking design is covered up with the lаrgе drеаdnоught ѕhаре along with thе absolute ѕquаrе ѕhоuldеrѕ that will further provide you with а vіntаgе аnd trаdіtіоnаl сhаrmіngnеѕѕ.
And of course, don’t forget to notice its ЅlіmТареr D рrоfіlе nесk which create a more fabulous look of the guitar.
Thus, people are still focusing on buying this best acoustic guitar for blues to practice their skills and learn some new techniques, as the guitar is light in weight and of course, gives plenty of exciting tones and balanced sound quality.
- VINTAGE TRADITIONAL DESIGN: if you love to stay in the past features, then pick this vintage looking guitar which gives you some past vibes like its dreadnought shape.
- QUALITY SOUND: with the help of the traditionally made strings, you will always experience with the powerful bass sound quality, no matter where you are, grab the guitar and start entertaining the audience.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT; so the guitar is very light in weight, and this lighter feature will help the beginners to hold it for as much as they can.
- Vintage appeal
- Affordable price
- Solid Tops
- Pearloid parallelogram inlays
- People aren’t happy about the quality of the strings.
5. Gibson J-45 Progressive Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Gibson G Force Tuning System best acoustic guitar for blues which provide you with the quick access to alternate and as well as to standard tunings.
You may find some exciting features built inside this good quality guitar such as its Titanium saddles, which is here to finally allow you to get with the easy string height adjustments and of course, experience with the superior acoustic guitar intonation.
However, this is one of the top-rated guitars which has built with the active PZM Bridge plate pickup to give you further some exceptional acoustic sound reproduction, and you may easily get the pure perfection for percussive acoustic different playing styles.
Also, there are some other features able inside this best acoustic guitar for blues which enhance your performance and improve your playing skills.
Comes with a lightweight design and solid strings compatibility will make the guitar so flexible for the hands of beginners who wanted to create some new sounds and improve their skills. So, go with this one and experience the quality sound in every move.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: when we talk about the construction, this guitar will give you an outstanding look, all thanks to its new Autumn Burst finish along with the engraved truss rod cover.
- SOFT EDGE FINGERBOARD: yes, the edge of Fingerboard is softened to provide you with the feel of comfort and supportive fit the shape of the player’s hand.
- HIGH GOSS FINISH: in the end, the guitar has all covered with the accurate grit sandpaper and as well as with the polishing compounds are being used to give it a high gloss finish.
- ENHANCED PLAYING STYLES: just with the help of its cutting-edge features, the players may able to enhance their playing styles further.
- Soft edge fingerboard
- High gloss finish
- Superb design and look
- Comfortable fit
- It is not affordable enough.
6. Fender CD-60SCE All Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar – Dreadnaught Body Style – Natural Finish
With the help of its combining power of built-in tuners and onboard electronics, this guitar will become the perfect choice for you. Fender CD is a kind of a decent acoustic guitar which is ideal for beginners to professionals to start their playing practicing and learn some new techniques as well.
Moreover, with this easy and simple to play the best acoustic guitar for blues, you may find a built-in tuner which further delivers some great tone and of course, easy playability.
Though, this best acoustic guitar for blues is all-Mahogany style body is ideal for everyone out there who are seeking to get the low-budget guitar with superb performance.
This guitar is just like ready and simple to plug in, no more extra mess and difficulties at all. Also, offer you the features like a single-cutaway body so that you can experience with the easy upper-fret access.
As well as, it will also give you with the warm-sounding solid mahogany top, that actually comes with an “Easy-To-Play” neck and of course, mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE is really a kind of perfection for the couch, it will really help you out to improve your performance and give you the overall great sound quality.
- LOW-BUDGET GUITAR: the guitar is very low in budget, that’s why we say that it is ideal for beginners to intermediate level players.
- BUILT-IN TUNER: this will deliver such immense sound quality which is very deep in bass and comes out with a perfect balance sound.
- SINGLE CUT-AWAY BODY: which is specially made for the beginners, so that they can hold the guitar without failing the attempt at first.
- Light in weight
- Single cutaway body
- Solid construction
- Built-in tuner
- The manufacturing quality is bad.
7. Fender CD-60S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
So, there is a complete bundle package for you to enjoy your every beat of rhythm with the help of this best acoustic guitar for blues. If you are considering the best guitar strings for blues, then you need to get this Fender CD 60S acoustic guitar which is here to improve your skills and techniques purposely.
However, in this complete bundle package, you will get something includes a hardshell case, guitar strap, clip-on digital tuner, guitar picks, an instructional DVD, guitar strings, and as well as a polishing cloth.
Furthermore, you need these accessories to save your amount and of course, the time of searching these on other stores. So, with this CD-60S best acoustic guitar for blues is well suited and perfectly designed for beginner to intermediate players. Thus, you can get experience with a powerful deep bass sound.
This is the best acoustic guitar for blues perfect for those who want a versatile, and as well as a high-quality dreadnought, all in such a reasonable price tag. The dreadnought style body and it’s manufactured scalloped “X”-bracing will give you with the extra depth and projection at the time of your playing.
- QUALITY WISE SOUND: you will surely enjoy the quality wise sound when you first start playing onto it, experience the rhythm and deep tones.
- PERFECT LOOKING BODY: it is made with a black finish, as well as black and white neck and body binding, a mother of pearl style design, and of course, chrome tuning knobs acrylic design will mesmerize your eyes.
- COMPLETE BUNDLE: this powerful guitar comes with a complete bundle deal included important accessories for your easiness.
- High-quality dreadnought
- Matte black finish design
- Superior sound quality
- Depth sound
- The top body is cheap in quality.
Which is the best acoustic guitar for blues, especially for fingerpicking blues playing?
To be honest, all of those guitars mentioned above are perfect for you to play some fingerpicking blues conveniently. However, if you want to know the exact answer of which guitar is best for your fingerpicking blues playing, then probably it depends on the choice. Thus, there are some features which are important to be considered at the time of purchasing such as:
- The size of the guitar (so that you can hold it comfortably in your hands for too long).
- Having a lightweight best acoustic guitar for blues would be good (so that you can experience with the best playability and improve your skills as well).
- Check the quality strings (string’s quality is important; you need to check it before the final purchase).
- The upper top body (this will also make a huge difference in your fingerpicking blues playing because the more solid the upper top would be, the more you can deliver solid and deep sound).
Types of Blues:
So, before jumping into any conclusion, we are showing you with the different types of blues, to include:
- JUMP BLUES: in this type of blues music, you may find some up-tempo and as well as jump blues holds a huge Jazz influence in the quality of the sound. Normally, this type of jump blues followed by a full brass band.
- CHICAGO BLUES: well, back in the years of 40s and the 50s, the Chicago blues type also relies on the kind of brass instruments but as well as it is normally followed by horns.
- COOL BLUES: a relaxing and calm beat, it was a central focus on the piano.
- WAIST COAST BLUES: well, this type of blues perfected by Texas’s musicians who travelled out from west to Cali, however, this type can give you more heavy influence from the swing.
Important features to be considered before getting the best acoustic guitar for blues:
So, here we are heading to the best features which should be checked properly before choosing the best acoustic guitar for blues. We know that there is a little bit different only found between the acoustic guitar and normal guitar, which is “distinct sound and lead-friendly tone.”
However, the best acoustic guitar for blues will always deliver you with a distinct and cheerful sound quality to give you more peaceful and calm moments. Thus, here are some important features which should be checked properly:
- Check the neck style:
When it comes to checking the style and comfortably of the guitar, start with the neck of it. The best acoustic guitar for blues should have come with slimmer neck and as well as a much tinier string gauge. So, before heading to the final decision, check this feature properly, this will give you an advantage of holding the guitar for too long.
- The cutaway body is important:
So, the acoustic guitar should have come normally with a cutaway body design, in which you can able to see a bit smaller and even though, more concert shaped. This cutaway body design will allow the beginners to easily get away with their practicing skills because of the guitar’s comfortable design.
- The guitar’s size is crucial:
Especially if you are not that aware from the sizes of the acoustic guitar, you need to know that the guitar which gives you some comfortable vibes and easily goes to fit in your hands, would be the perfect one for yourself.
If you don’t distinguish the size difference acoustic guitars, you might end up in purchasing the wrong one. However, the size is only an important factor; you also need to get the one which gives you extreme sound quality.
- Find out the ideal weight one:
It depends on your look and size. If you are tall enough, then you need to get the acoustic guitar which gives you a perfect look. Thus, check the weight at the time of buying, if it gives you a comfortable moment, then goes ahead with the guitar.
- Don’t forget to check the body material:
For the body, the best acoustic guitar for blues can be made with different material of woods such as:
However, these are the common wood materials used in the acoustic guitar, so choose the one wisely.
- The guitar’s top, back, and sides:
The top is the crucial part of the guitar, with this TOP part, this is the part where the sound is amplified and transmitted. Thus, the bigger the guitar’s soundboard is, as well as the louder the sound you will get.
Also, check the way of the guitar’s back and sides, checked them properly; there shaped can impact the quality of the sound.
- Strings quality:
Well, the best acoustic guitar for blues has made with the nylon strings, that would provide you with a softer feel and sound. Whereas, the steel strings are usually used to give you a louder and brighter sound.
Choosing the best acoustic guitar for blues can be a tough choice for you, especially when you find different brands and models. That’s why we have listed with the best acoustic guitars so that you can easily pick up the ideal one for yourself.
So, enjoy the experience of deep sound and rich tones, but, don’t forget to share your views with us in our comment section below.